S1: E19 – Evaluating the Offense: BC Football Preview Part I
Football season is around the corner, so WZBC Sports takes a look at the BC Offense hungry for improvement after two seasons of low offensive production. We answer such questions as:
- How can the passing game become more dynamic?
- Who will be the starter for the season opener against Northern Illinois? Has Darius Wade shown enough to prove he is the go-to-guy as Anthony Brown continues to develop?
- Where do the Tight Ends stack up against other units in the ACC and in the country?
How good can Jeff Smith be?
- What will the running game look like this season? How excited should we be for AJ Dillon? How good can Davon Jones be? Will Jon Hilliman get back on track as one of the nations best runners?
- Who are our breakout players for next season?
Stay tuned for our next podcast, taking a look at the BC Defense.